The Reunited Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Reunited Alliance

Allies, friends, and clansmen, a hundred thousand welcomes to the forum of the Reunited Alliance of the Loyalist States of Beta!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Do you want war with Nightwatch?

Go down 
5 posters

Do you want to go to war with Nightwatch?
Yes
Do you want war with Nightwatch? I_vote_lcap75%Do you want war with Nightwatch? I_vote_rcap
 75% [ 6 ]
No
Do you want war with Nightwatch? I_vote_lcap25%Do you want war with Nightwatch? I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Gallowglass
Ard Ri
Gallowglass

Male
Number of posts : 139
Job/hobbies : Writer, historian, and paintballer
Name : Seamus MacFearchar Caimbeul
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Character sheet
Gallowglass: Hello!

Do you want war with Nightwatch? Empty
PostSubject: Do you want war with Nightwatch?   Do you want war with Nightwatch? EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 2:11 pm

Cheers!!! Very Happy:D has said that to show our allegiance to AKA, we should declare war on Nightwatch. We have peace treaties with both, and trade treaties, but we do indeed have stronger ties with the former. Nightwatch have been declared a spam tag. Post your opinions here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lordshipoftheisles.webs.com
I smell of horse arse
Tacksman
I smell of horse arse

Female
Number of posts : 78
Name : Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Do you want war with Nightwatch?   Do you want war with Nightwatch? EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 11:35 am

I think you should go to war with States of Beta, but supporting your allies is an honourable thing and your alliance needs all the prestige it can take! queen
Back to top Go down
Aswan
n00b
Aswan

Male
Number of posts : 16
Job/hobbies : What is this? A dating site?
Name : Why do you wnat mine? Did you lose YOURS?

PostSubject: Re: Do you want war with Nightwatch?   Do you want war with Nightwatch? EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 3:02 pm

I do not "want" war with anyone, but I do support Delphi's cause, and will always be ready whenever duty calls to serve the alliance in any way I can.
Back to top Go down
Robbie
Banned

Male
Number of posts : 14
Name : Guess
Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Do you want war with Nightwatch?   Do you want war with Nightwatch? EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 4:10 pm

It could be a good idea to support an alliance in a war effort. I think that it could help us in the long run. I however do not want to be dragged into an expensive long war. I think that we need to weigh the pros and the cons to this before we go jumping in.
Back to top Go down
Gallowglass
Ard Ri
Gallowglass

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Do you want war with Nightwatch?   Do you want war with Nightwatch? EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 4:33 pm

Quote :
I think you should go to war with States of Beta, but supporting your allies is an honourable thing and your alliance needs all the prestige it can take!

True. I think other alliances see us as all talk. We should do something to help an ally, especially as we need to impress the Persian Tigers who seem interested in peace treaties and trade agreements. I am still against war, although I have decided that I will join in and that I will open Tearmann to all of you who wish to keep resources safe there.
Back to top Go down
Elfair
n00b
Elfair

Male
Number of posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: Do you want war with Nightwatch?   Do you want war with Nightwatch? EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 6:12 pm

I honostly think we aren't ready to go to war. Field Generals have close to no info about the available troops, and we havent got a system worked out for attack rallies. Also, we need an intelligence team, who focus on their spies. Before those are in place, we should do whatever we can to avoid going to war.
Back to top Go down
Robbie
Banned

Male
Number of posts : 14
Name : Guess
Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Do you want war with Nightwatch?   Do you want war with Nightwatch? EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 6:18 pm

That is an excellent point. We need to get a better infrastructure. I think that we need to pick an inactive or just a single person around my score and try to get a blockade and see if we can accomplish that. We can practice like that a few times. I think we really do need to get some practice on coordinated attacks.
Back to top Go down
Gallowglass
Ard Ri
Gallowglass

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Do you want war with Nightwatch?   Do you want war with Nightwatch? EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 6:52 am

NIGHT has made some interesting claims against AKA, you know.

This war is getting more controversial.

Last edited by Gallowglass on Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:15 pm; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : Nighean posted shite with my account)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you want war with Nightwatch?   Do you want war with Nightwatch? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you want war with Nightwatch?
Page 1 of 1