The Reunited Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Reunited Alliance

Allies, friends, and clansmen, a hundred thousand welcomes to the forum of the Reunited Alliance of the Loyalist States of Beta!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I've been reading through this T-KOW stuff...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
I smell of horse arse
Tacksman
I smell of horse arse

Female
Number of posts : 78
Name : Unknown
Registration date : 2009-02-03

I've been reading through this T-KOW stuff... Empty
PostSubject: I've been reading through this T-KOW stuff...   I've been reading through this T-KOW stuff... EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 1:44 pm

Quote :
1st April, 2007

My brothers and sisters and the clansmen both Campbell, Macdonald, and Macleod who unite beneath our banner, I have been instructed by aza to inform you that it is now April Fool's Day and we must prepare ourselves for the onslaught of Polis.
That is right! The evil scum of Polis have tried to rally against us, and all around us those who we thought had minds of their own are now renaming their towns to earn the favour of Polis!
I call upon iSlut Scota of Loch na Seilg, and her birlinns, to assault, and then Googlebot will assault with his slingers. When they are weakened, the rest of us shall strike, and scatter them!

April Fools,

therapistfinder

I miss T-KOW Very Happy
Back to top Go down
I smell of horse arse
Tacksman
I smell of horse arse

Female
Number of posts : 78
Name : Unknown
Registration date : 2009-02-03

I've been reading through this T-KOW stuff... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I've been reading through this T-KOW stuff...   I've been reading through this T-KOW stuff... EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 2:44 pm

I drove about ten new players from the server in that war.
Back to top Go down

I've been reading through this T-KOW stuff...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Reunited Alliance :: The Resident's Committee-
Jump to: