The Reunited Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Reunited Alliance

Allies, friends, and clansmen, a hundred thousand welcomes to the forum of the Reunited Alliance of the Loyalist States of Beta!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

States of Beta is falling apart

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gallowglass
Ard Ri
Gallowglass

Male
Number of posts : 139
Job/hobbies : Writer, historian, and paintballer
Name : Seamus MacFearchar Caimbeul
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Character sheet
Gallowglass: Hello!

States of Beta is falling apart Empty
PostSubject: States of Beta is falling apart   States of Beta is falling apart EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 8:54 am

I has found out that Boogie007 is a lazy THORN - he has gone inactive, and judging by what our incredibly intelligent and sexy administrator tells me about his score he has been inactive for a long time (maybe you guys leaving his alliance pushed him over the edge?). This means SoB will soon break in many many little tiny pieces that you guys can recruit! Very Happy
I has asked Anthea to tell me the coordinates of SoB members so we can make a list of their coordinates and recruit them when Boogie goes. Iz also attacking Boogie now (I am having sex as I write this) sry 4 t3h 1337

EDIT: Teehee i uses Seamus computer still and he has his password automatically entered lul XD whoops
Back to top Go down
http://www.lordshipoftheisles.webs.com
I smell of horse arse
Tacksman
I smell of horse arse

Female
Number of posts : 78
Name : Unknown
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: States of Beta is falling apart   States of Beta is falling apart EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 8:58 am

Yay my own account is better
Back to top Go down
stian676
Tacksman
stian676

Male
Number of posts : 79
Job/hobbies : pc
Name : stian
Registration date : 2009-02-13

Character sheet
Gallowglass: hello my mate!

PostSubject: Re: States of Beta is falling apart   States of Beta is falling apart EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 11:30 am

ur account is better? wtf?
Back to top Go down
http://www.lol.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: States of Beta is falling apart   States of Beta is falling apart Empty

Back to top Go down

States of Beta is falling apart
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Reunited Alliance :: Trade and Politics-
Jump to: