The Reunited Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Reunited Alliance

Allies, friends, and clansmen, a hundred thousand welcomes to the forum of the Reunited Alliance of the Loyalist States of Beta!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Linn nan Creach is declared on browsergames!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Gallowglass
Ard Ri
Gallowglass

Male
Number of posts : 139
Job/hobbies : Writer, historian, and paintballer
Name : Seamus MacFearchar Caimbeul
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Character sheet
Gallowglass: Hello!

Linn nan Creach is declared on browsergames! Empty
PostSubject: Linn nan Creach is declared on browsergames!   Linn nan Creach is declared on browsergames! EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 4:20 pm

Sorry for another Laugh of the insane bitches thread, but this one is worthy of discussion, I think.

Guess what? Fearchar is back, and this time the Laugh of the insane bitches claims to have united with similar groups who have more experience in this sort of work. What is this sort of work, I hear you ask? Well, translated from Fearchar's own words on the Inverness Gaelic forum:

Quote :
It is the duty of every Gael and Gall who desires freedom from foreign oppression and misleading information to discover where our sworn enemy now hides. They are guerrillas, like us and our brothers and sisters, but they do not hide behind the borderline of law and treason. They do not hide behind shields and swords. They hide behind rules and regulations that are intentionally displayed where they are most accessible, where they will be read by the younger generations across the world who will have the lies of these butchers indoctrinated into them.
This is an affront to human pride and honour, and it is actually part of many games! Games! How dare they hide politics and idealogy in a game? They think that this depends merely on the roll of dice? No, it depends on what hands you are dealt! We, ourselves and others who share our desire, shall deal them a swift hand!
A thousand Gaels will fall upon these bastions of lies and will wreak havoc in a linn nan creach that you are all invited to take part in. Below is a list of the games that require our attention for promoting a non-existant English alphabet that gives the English language and people a claim to superiority over others who use the Latin alphabet, as well as other things that you shall find out about when you assist us and our friends who have provided us with the knowledge we needed to free the Highland generations from tyranny.

Oh bugger.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lordshipoftheisles.webs.com
I smell of horse arse
Tacksman
I smell of horse arse

Female
Number of posts : 78
Name : Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Linn nan Creach is declared on browsergames!   Linn nan Creach is declared on browsergames! EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 5:33 pm

I was wondering if that post was made by Fearchar. I suppose it's not that hard to guess Wink
Back to top Go down
Delphi
Tacksman
Delphi

Male
Number of posts : 86
Job/hobbies : Bite me
Name : Bite me
Registration date : 2009-02-07

Character sheet
Gallowglass:

PostSubject: Re: Linn nan Creach is declared on browsergames!   Linn nan Creach is declared on browsergames! EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 8:56 pm

Gallowglass wrote:
Sorry for another Laugh of the insane bitches thread, but this one is worthy of discussion, I think.

Guess what? Fearchar is back, and this time the Laugh of the insane bitches claims to have united with similar groups who have more experience in this sort of work. What is this sort of work, I hear you ask? Well, translated from Fearchar's own words on the Inverness Gaelic forum:

Quote :
It is the duty of every Gael and Gall who desires freedom from foreign oppression and misleading information to discover where our sworn enemy now hides. They are guerrillas, like us and our brothers and sisters, but they do not hide behind the borderline of law and treason. They do not hide behind shields and swords. They hide behind rules and regulations that are intentionally displayed where they are most accessible, where they will be read by the younger generations across the world who will have the lies of these butchers indoctrinated into them.
This is an affront to human pride and honour, and it is actually part of many games! Games! How dare they hide politics and idealogy in a game? They think that this depends merely on the roll of dice? No, it depends on what hands you are dealt! We, ourselves and others who share our desire, shall deal them a swift hand!
A thousand Gaels will fall upon these bastions of lies and will wreak havoc in a linn nan creach that you are all invited to take part in. Below is a list of the games that require our attention for promoting a non-existant English alphabet that gives the English language and people a claim to superiority over others who use the Latin alphabet, as well as other things that you shall find out about when you assist us and our friends who have provided us with the knowledge we needed to free the Highland generations from tyranny.

Oh bugger.

Only a thousand? The USA will send 1000+1 man! What now! Just joking. Anyway, we all know they aren't going to do anything anyway, so who cares. Wink
Back to top Go down
Gallowglass
Ard Ri
Gallowglass

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Linn nan Creach is declared on browsergames!   Linn nan Creach is declared on browsergames! EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 4:53 am

I'm guessing that a great deal of those one thousand people are from the USA, where there are about eighty million Gaels (thirty million Scottish and eighty million Irish).

So feel free to send your one man Very Happy
Back to top Go down
stian676
Tacksman
stian676

Male
Number of posts : 79
Job/hobbies : pc
Name : stian
Registration date : 2009-02-13

Character sheet
Gallowglass: hello my mate!

PostSubject: Re: Linn nan Creach is declared on browsergames!   Linn nan Creach is declared on browsergames! EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 9:16 am

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.lol.com
Elfair
n00b
Elfair

Male
Number of posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: Linn nan Creach is declared on browsergames!   Linn nan Creach is declared on browsergames! EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 5:01 pm

I have a short message to everyone who is actually actively involved in this thing. I don't mean to offend anyone ofcourse, and I know this is a website actually dedicated to conversations about a browser-game, so this is probably just gonna be a waste of my precious time. But anyways:

Get a life!
Back to top Go down
Delphi
Tacksman
Delphi

Male

Character sheet
Gallowglass:

PostSubject: Re: Linn nan Creach is declared on browsergames!   Linn nan Creach is declared on browsergames! EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 9:03 pm

Elfair wrote:
I have a short message to everyone who is actually actively involved in this thing. I don't mean to offend anyone ofcourse, and I know this is a website actually dedicated to conversations about a browser-game, so this is probably just gonna be a waste of my precious time. But anyways:

Get a life!

I feel kinda bad when I say I agree with Elfair. Oh, who am I kidding, LOL, get screwed. Twisted Evil I mean. uh, get a life! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Delphi
Tacksman
Delphi

Male

Character sheet
Gallowglass:

PostSubject: Re: Linn nan Creach is declared on browsergames!   Linn nan Creach is declared on browsergames! EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 9:06 pm

Gallowglass wrote:
I'm guessing that a great deal of those one thousand people are from the USA, where there are about eighty million Gaels (thirty million Scottish and eighty million Irish).

So feel free to send your one man Very Happy

T.T our incredibly intelligent and sexy administrator... We've got bio-warfare. >=D Don't mess with the USA. Even though I dislike its politicians. O.-
Back to top Go down
Gallowglass
Ard Ri
Gallowglass

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Linn nan Creach is declared on browsergames!   Linn nan Creach is declared on browsergames! EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 6:45 am

There are fifty million ethnic Gaels in the US, and if you look at the names on the Declaration of Independence you'll find that over half are Gaelic.

Back on topic, the thing that is most annoying about the Laugh of the insane bitches is the fact that they were doing good work before. Okay, their methods of making money may be a bit harsh, but they make an absolute fortune, and they actually helped a few people from America and Canada either have a holiday in the Highlands or Ireland, learn Gaelic, and sometimes they helped them pay the rent for housing. They encourage Gaelic music, art, and architecture, and have translated poetry and books, sometimes even television programmes, into Gaelic and then gave them out to the Gaels who don't speak English for free.
They weren't exactly a charity and still encouraged civil disobedience and violence, but they were not the militant fanatics that many of them are today.
Back to top Go down
Delphi
Tacksman
Delphi

Male

Character sheet
Gallowglass:

PostSubject: Re: Linn nan Creach is declared on browsergames!   Linn nan Creach is declared on browsergames! EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 11:17 am

So LOL is a serious organization? lol! Thought they were a bunch of touched in the head teens that had one to many vodkas. xD
Back to top Go down
Gallowglass
Ard Ri
Gallowglass

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Linn nan Creach is declared on browsergames!   Linn nan Creach is declared on browsergames! EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 12:19 pm

Don't think they're just some gang, Cheers!!! Very Happy:D, they're a lot more powerful than that. It seems they are also more militant now.
Back to top Go down
Delphi
Tacksman
Delphi

Male

Character sheet
Gallowglass:

PostSubject: Re: Linn nan Creach is declared on browsergames!   Linn nan Creach is declared on browsergames! EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 12:57 pm

Gallowglass wrote:
Don't think they're just some gang, Cheers!!! Very Happy:D, they're a lot more powerful than that. It seems they are also more militant now.

Seriously? Well, they pose a larger threat in RL then I originally thought.
Back to top Go down
Gallowglass
Ard Ri
Gallowglass

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Linn nan Creach is declared on browsergames!   Linn nan Creach is declared on browsergames! EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 1:03 pm

They call themselves pseudo-militant traditionalists, and yes, they were always militant, but now they have had a lot of recruits from America and Canada who are helping them gain influence over there. They are fanatics, remember, like al-Qaeda.

I think they actually outnumber the IRA.
Back to top Go down
Delphi
Tacksman
Delphi

Male

Character sheet
Gallowglass:

PostSubject: Re: Linn nan Creach is declared on browsergames!   Linn nan Creach is declared on browsergames! EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 1:05 pm

Gallowglass wrote:
They call themselves pseudo-militant traditionalists, and yes, they were always militant, but now they have had a lot of recruits from America and Canada who are helping them gain influence over there. They are fanatics, remember, like al-Qaeda.

I think they actually outnumber the IRA.

The Irish Republican Army? Either the army is really small, or LOL is REALLY big... -.-
Back to top Go down
Gallowglass
Ard Ri
Gallowglass

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Linn nan Creach is declared on browsergames!   Linn nan Creach is declared on browsergames! EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 1:09 pm

This is the modern IRA. That is not as powerful as the IRA that you are probably thinking of. But there are still a few thousand people in it, and it actually outnumbers the armies of Bhutan and Malta put together. I included the clan societies that are allied to the Laugh of the insane bitches in their numbers, though, so maybe it's just the army of Bhutan they outnumber. And that is if they tell the truth about their numbers.

EDIT: They also outnumber the Ku Klux Klan.
Back to top Go down
I smell of horse arse
Tacksman
I smell of horse arse

Female

PostSubject: Re: Linn nan Creach is declared on browsergames!   Linn nan Creach is declared on browsergames! EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 3:05 pm

I said in the other thread that The Gaelic Claim is making people more militant. The Laugh of the insane bitches has said that they know how to make bombs. So, what are we left with but an all-out war?
Back to top Go down
Delphi
Tacksman
Delphi

Male

Character sheet
Gallowglass:

PostSubject: Re: Linn nan Creach is declared on browsergames!   Linn nan Creach is declared on browsergames! EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 2:10 am

I smell of horse arse wrote:
I said in the other thread that The Gaelic Claim is making people more militant. The Laugh of the insane bitches has said that they know how to make bombs. So, what are we left with but an all-out war?

The Laugh of the Insane Bitches...? XDD Smile Razz Razz Razz Alright, got that out of my system. Anyway... bombs!? I thought they said their largest accomplishment was scamming kids out of candy at a school!? WTF. They took a big step there, I'll give 'em that. But still... What. The. -our incredibly intelligent and sexy administrator-. Hahaha... Oh too much sugar. Now I'm sad. Sad
Back to top Go down
Gallowglass
Ard Ri
Gallowglass

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Linn nan Creach is declared on browsergames!   Linn nan Creach is declared on browsergames! EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 11:18 am

I doubt they know how to make bombs. They could just buy one. I know that their clansmen in America have guns, though, because they said so on the same forum as ever.

That school thing is actually their best way of making money. They don't get sweets from it! What would fanatics do with sweets?
They get elected into a school council, a feature of Gaelic-medium schools which are designed to stop foreigners having much power over what goes on in the school, and then make it so that all food from outside the school is banned. Then they sell their own food, so it is still legal, but at prices like five pounds for a Mars bar. It also works in schools in England, according to Domnall, but not in America where they apparently keep food in the school to eat the next day. Whether that's true or the Tacksman of America is trying to explain to Fearchar why he has made no money, I don't know.

And do you like the autocorrect that appears when you type insane bitches? Wink
Back to top Go down
I smell of horse arse
Tacksman
I smell of horse arse

Female

PostSubject: Re: Linn nan Creach is declared on browsergames!   Linn nan Creach is declared on browsergames! EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 2:04 pm

Their rivals said they are able to make bombs!
Back to top Go down
Delphi
Tacksman
Delphi

Male

Character sheet
Gallowglass:

PostSubject: Re: Linn nan Creach is declared on browsergames!   Linn nan Creach is declared on browsergames! EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 5:24 pm

Gallowglass wrote:
I doubt they know how to make bombs. They could just buy one. I know that their clansmen in America have guns, though, because they said so on the same forum as ever.

That school thing is actually their best way of making money. They don't get sweets from it! What would fanatics do with sweets?
They get elected into a school council, a feature of Gaelic-medium schools which are designed to stop foreigners having much power over what goes on in the school, and then make it so that all food from outside the school is banned. Then they sell their own food, so it is still legal, but at prices like five pounds for a Mars bar. It also works in schools in England, according to Domnall, but not in America where they apparently keep food in the school to eat the next day. Whether that's true or the Tacksman of America is trying to explain to Fearchar why he has made no money, I don't know.

And do you like the autocorrect that appears when you type insane bitches? Wink

Actually, I typed in Laugh of the Insane Bitches mehself. Razz
Back to top Go down
I smell of horse arse
Tacksman
I smell of horse arse

Female

PostSubject: Re: Linn nan Creach is declared on browsergames!   Linn nan Creach is declared on browsergames! EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 4:07 am

Why can't I be the insane bitch? Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Gallowglass
Ard Ri
Gallowglass

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Linn nan Creach is declared on browsergames!   Linn nan Creach is declared on browsergames! EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 4:36 am

Because you are not a fanatic Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Linn nan Creach is declared on browsergames!   Linn nan Creach is declared on browsergames! Empty

Back to top Go down

Linn nan Creach is declared on browsergames!
Page 1 of 1